Forbidden Feast Comics Issue #6 [$18]
Forbidden Feast Issue #6: Carne Asada is here with a story that was once featured at the Gourmet Club, but now with new and improved artwork, tighter writing in a professional style comic page layout. The contents of the story include 34 artworks in 8-pages and four new stand-alone bonus artworks including the cover image unedited and whole.
Here's a preview of what you can find inside:
(34 images, 8 pages, 4 bonus stand-alone artworks, full color) A two-faced drug runner finds out that his girlfriend is the focus of a cartel boss who has a unique method of punishment to keep his subordinates in line. Unfortunately for the poor girl, this measure means an end most foul and 'delicious' for her, and a lesson to her boyfriend to never cross Carlos "Anibal the Hannibal" Zepeda.
Forbidden Feast Magazine is a publication with erotic, creepy and deliciously dark stories of a horrific and sensual nature with loads of scenes depicting the Forbidden Flesh of beautiful ladies on the menu. Those of the faint of heart and the gastronomically unadventurous be warned for this won't be the place for you. Note that this archive is sold separately from the Gourmet Club Monthly Subscription Area.
How to purchase:
OPTION 1 (Hiccears):
- Visit this link at HICCEARS and create an account if you don't have one already.
- If asked, enable your filters to allow "extreme" & "mature" content.
- After you're signed in & have filters enabled to make your purchase with H-Coin. (Some of you may have to convert your currency to JPY & this is normal) You can view other collections for sale at https://www.hiccears.com/p/forbiddenfeast/illustrations
- Enjoy the artwork!
OPTION 2 (Subscribestar):
- Visit https://subscribestar.adult/clubasterion/donate
- Send the appropriate amount of the comic listed via a "donation" (You'll need to be an existing subscriber before you can purchase. If you just want the comic, you may subscribe at the $1 tier before proceeding)
- Send me a message with your email in the description or via the contact form here so that I may contact you with download instructions.
- Enjoy the artwork!
OPTION 3 (Bitcoin):
- Send the appropriate amount with the current exchange rate to this Bitcoin wallet: 18S47Yb9Z3FJKyqcMn6Y2UzH6VA41gDu7L and then send me a message via the contact form along with your contact & payment information.
- Enjoy the artwork!
- While I'm looking for better payment alternatives, there are alternate methods such as Google Pay, Cash, Venmo & also by joining the higher tiers at my subscription sites depending on the levels. You can send me a message at the contact page for more details about the tier levels.
June 28, 2020 @ 6:11 pm
How do I but this if I can’t get it through hiccears.com?
June 28, 2020 @ 7:56 pm
If you are able to subscribe at my site via Patreon/Subscribestar with the membership at $50 or above, I can send you a comic. Subscribestar has an option to “donate”, so you can send the comic price and send me a personal message there to which comic you’d like to see.
April 4, 2021 @ 8:20 am
This is one of my favorites as well. I love to imagine that my wife wanders a bit too for from the resort in Mexico and falls into the hands of a ruthless drug lord…..and this happens to her.
April 28, 2021 @ 10:20 am
Great fantasy. Love the illustrations. I’ve found a picture on-line that was created by you called “The Human Asado” that has two girls carcasses splayed out on roasting racks around a bonfire. What story is this from? I’d love to see the whole thing.
April 28, 2021 @ 12:08 pm
Thanks! It’s a one off image. Not a story yet. However, there’s a storyline I could work further with the asado theme called ‘El Azteca’ with that display, based on the meso-American Aztecs & a growing cartel/cult forming around their cannibalistic past. I’ve had some sketches lying about in my works-in-progress.
April 28, 2021 @ 5:12 pm
You’re not taking any suggested tourist victim/meatgirl submissions, are you?
April 28, 2021 @ 9:35 pm
You can always send feedback as it helps me get a general idea of what you all like & it could possibly sway me to certain decisions. Just a mention of the Tourist story is enough for me to put a pin on it to try to continue this story, though with my limited time, my priorities have to lie with higher tiered patrons.
April 29, 2021 @ 4:21 pm
Well…the whole Jeffery Epstein revelation and all of the powerful and wealthy elites seeking pleasures on an island is a concept. Imagine that the island was a snuff paradise of hedonism and cannibalism. The wealthy could send talk their sexy but crazy trophy wives and girlfriends to an erotic doom at the hands of extreme sadists. This could be the newest cash-cow for a ruthless drug lord. It could be a Dolcett Fantasy Island.
April 6, 2022 @ 3:29 am
This is the best comic out finished ones at the current time, for my preference of course 🙂 Love it! When I wrote a comment for some of Carte du Jour – this “documenting” approach is one of the most powerful triggers, considering all the pleasant and unpleasant details happening there.