DISCIPLES and higher: 1 colored artworks, 3 colored sketches & 2 black & white sketches.
For more details on membership tiers, ways to support the site and how to purchase comics/collections, click here. The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.
Here's a quick and mostly textless update since the previous one with mostly a loose collection of artworks. Even I need a break once in a while. The main feature features a scene to celebrate today's Thanksgiving holiday. Stay well, my fellow diners, and eat well too. Bon appétit!
1. Preparing the Bird, slick with oil and full of stuffing.
2. Here's a work in progress of a piece found in the previous update.
3. A work in progress of a scene from the CALIPHATE comic project, now with some shading and a bit of color.
4. Further work in progress of the HUNTER'S CABINETTES story.
5. Sketch idea of a bondage scene.
6. After the slaughter, the meat is presented for foreplay, before the cooking and eating.